If you have a new business startup idea and have been surfing the internet to know the strategies to grow your business into a big brand, the chances are that you might have come across a few terms like— PPC, AdWords, SEO, SMM, and few more. If these words have left you scratching your head and wondering what they really mean, then you have come to the right place.
Crown Hill IT Solutions offers acronym-heavy Digital Marketing lingo and benefits and is here to share its knowledge with you. Many online marketers use SEO and Google Ads as a medium to drive traffic & generate leads for their business. Many people get confused between SEO and Google Ads as to which one will bring better results before conducting any marketing campaign.
Although, both have their own advantages and disadvantages and require time and investment. So we are here to discuss the strategies of both SEO and Google Ads so that you can find which one will be better for your business.
What Is SEO and Its Benefits?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of optimizing your website and the content available in it to get a better organic ranking on the first pages of search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others. SEO involves improving your web traffic and site conversion optimization. A conversion is an action taken by someone to help you reach your goal. This may include the total time someone spends on your website, clicking on URLs, adding items to a cart, purchasing a product or service, or even playing music or video.
- ● Pay for Clicks not required
- ● A long-term solution for better ranking on Google
- ● High rate of trust with respect to Ads and Customers
- ● Well optimized webpages are highly supported by Google
- ● Greater organic traffic helps your webpage stay away from abandonment
What Are Google Ads and Its Benefits?
Google Ads is an advertisement platform owned by Google that works on PPC (pay-per-click) mechanism that helps online marketers to drive traffic and generate leads for their websites based on specific keywords. It primarily focuses on Google’s optimization as the majority of the keyword search happens here. Many advertisers use this platform to rank their website ads in the top Google Search Result Pages (SERPs), Products of Google (Gmail, YouTube, etc.), and other participating websites that are registered under the AdWords program (Google AdSense).
- ● Lead Conversion Tracking
- ● Appear in the top 5 search results based on the specific keyword
- ● Custom marketing list creation to display ads
- ● Target a specific landing page and drive your customers towards it
- ● Set hours for a specific keyword or phrase that you wish to show
- ● Local targeting through Zip Code or around your business